Skip to main content

My ex said he needs my taxable income yet I never lived in AZ..filing seperate I live in IN is this true? do i have to give it?

Phoenix, AZ |
Filed under: Tax return Tax law

seperated in September 2013....divorced in January.2014..everything in seperate names..seperate houses in seperate names...............nothing in joint contest divorce judge just signed

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Best answer

    Perhaps your ex means that he needs to know of your income for a prior year when you were married? I suggest you talk to a competent CPA in Phoenix.

  2. Perhaps you can give more information. Where were you married? Where was your domicile when you were married?

Tax law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics