My ex married a convicted felon and she has primary placement of our son. Anything I can do?

Two Rivers, WI |

Her new husband is a 4 time convicted felon who has habitual charges on his record for possession and possession with intent to sell multiple kinds of drugs including MDMA and Meth. My son is living in the same household as this man, and I feel extremely uncomfortable with this. Is there anything I can do to change this situation?

1. You should try positing this question in the family law section to get answers to your question. Good luck.

This is not intended as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship exists because of this response.

2. yes, file a motion to modify placement alleging a substantial change of circumstances

In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship. You should seek counsel in your geographic area regarding any specific questions.

3. If you have any hope to change this situation, it will be with the help of a very good family law attorney. Use this website to speak with a number of qualified candidates, then retain one that works regularly in the court where your challenge will be filed.

DUI topics