My ex is behind on child support, I know he is in contempt but not sure when to report him?

Asked over 1 year ago - Warsaw, IN

he is paying only $64.00 a month.

1. Julie Stephens

Pro

1

Answered . if this is a IV-D matter where the prosecutor's office was involved you can contact that office at any time. If this was a matter with private attorneys then you can contact your previous counsel so he or she can contact father to see if the matter can be cleared up without court intervention, and if not then to file the appropriate pleadings.

2. Burton A. Padove

Pro

Answered . I am not sure what you mean by $64 a month. Is that when he is supposed to pay or is that the amount that he is paying.? How far behind is he?