My ex-husband is fighting for joint physical custody, but has PTSD. What are the chances of a judge granting it to him?

Honolulu, HI |

my son is 4. his father calls when he wants, or not at all sometimes. he has stated before that he wants nothing to do with my son, although my son gets ssi for being a dependent of someone with a disability, would a judge consider it to be child support?

You should consult an HI family court attorney for advice on these questions. They are too technical or fact - specific to answer here, esp with the limited amount of information you provide.

DISCLAIMER: The forgoing comment is for general educational purposes only, and is not legal advice upon which the reader may rely as the commenter has no actual knowledge of the facts of the case, has not interviewed persons or examined evidence, and has not researched the applicable law. The comment is based only on the facts provided, which are extremely limited, and may or may not be true. Complete defenses may prevent the success of any claim. Competent legal advice should always be obtained before taking any legal action or filing suit. Readers employ any information provided herein at their own risk.