My ex husband hasn't paid half of my daughters medical bills for years & is refusing to pay half of her college credit. Options?

Asked over 2 years ago - Liberty, MO

It is ordered in the decree that all uncovered medical, dental, vision, and psychological costs including co-pay and deductible be paid 50% by the Petiioner and 50% by the Respondent. Additionally, it states that the educational expenses should be paid the same. He has moved out of state and when I requested his address (which he was to provide) he told my daughter he doesn't get mail. His wife is still in State but has moved and I have not been provided that address, which he contends is his mailing address. He has always disputed his responsibility of paying 50% of extraordinary expenses as deemed by the decree. He has taken a several promotions in his job since the modified child support in 2006 and I have not taken him back for modification of child support. Please advise of options

1. Michael Patrick O'Shea

1

Answered . You can file a Motion for Contempt and/or Motion to Modify Child Support IF there is a 20% change in the amount of child support he should be paying to you since the divorce decree.

2. Robert Ricci

1

Answered . Petition the court to enforce the order.