My ex husband has threatened to create a FB page about me for humiliation and fax garbage to my employer if I don't rush my atto

Asked over 1 year ago - 32446

Attorney to draw up papers for termination of rights so he doesn't pay child support. Is this blackmail? I have these threats in text and email I get 15 to 2o messages a day about this and he broke in my FB and posted lies about me on my page

1. Heather Morcroft

1

Answered . You need to let your attorney now that he is doing this. It is completely inappropriate. Discuss appropriate remedies with your attorney.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******
  2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Immediately notify your lawyer, and stop listening to your soon to be ex.