My ex-husband and his new wife are making slander comments on the Internet about me and doing the same comments to my son

Asked over 1 year ago - Denton, TX

Who is 4is there anything I can do

1. Carmine John Giardino

1

Answered . Tell them to immediately stop or you will file harassment charges and sue them for defamation.

Pro

2

Answered . Spend a couple hundred bucks for a local lawyer to send them a strong "cease and desist" letter, and that should put an end to this nonsense.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Jonathan H Levy

Answered . Here's a few suggestions:

1. Attorney cease and desist letter;

2. Go back to family law court and get an order prohibiting your ex from doing this if it is his son;

3. File a police report but don't expect much cooperation from law enforcement.

4. Complain to whatever web sites are hosting the comments.