Skip to main content

My ex hasnt paid much since he left me and my daughter but 36.00 a month can he get that modify claming he makes too lil?

Phoenix, AZ |

okay so i have modification court due to my daughter father thinks 36.00 a month is too much to pay thats all i ever gotten he wants to pay less i cant even do anything with that i have two kids i cant afford to dress my self let alone recived less then there anything i can do to show the court this is not the best for my daughter? anything i can take the day of the court...i really need help and i cant afford it..can i request a perg from him?

Attorney Answers 1


Request assistance through the Department of Economic Security in your child support matter and they will provide you with assistance.

Mark as helpful

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics