My EX got half my pension then remarried. Can I get my full pension back??? I'm not retired yet, nor is she!

Asked over 1 year ago - Neenah, WI

wisconsin

1. Nicholas C. Zales

8

Answered . No. She most likely received half your pension as part of a 50-50 property division. Whether she continues to work or remarries is irrelevant.

2. Nicholas J.B. Pasquale

4

Answered . Property division is final as of the date of divorce. However, if you have received new information suggesting that the ex lied/misrepresnted to the court during the divorce process concerning her assets which could/shoud have been considered by the Court, you may have a claim to vacate the divorce judgment. This would depend in large part on what information you have obtained and when you obtained it. Otherwise, you are stuck with the judgment that was issued.