My ex girlfriend took nude photos and sent them to me.. Also allowed me to take nude photos and sex videos..is it illegal for me

Erie, PA |

to post them online?

1. It appears you already know the answer to this question! Why would you post images which were given to you in confidence? It is likely an invasion of privacy. More importantly, why not do the right thing by this person for whom you once care for, and destroy the images?

2. Since there is no conceivable good or reasonable purpose in doing what you are considering, why would you run the risk of unpleasant and expensive interactions with law enforcement and a potential civil suit. This sounds like one of those situations where later you cannot answer the fundamental question of daily life: What were you thinking?

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.