My ex filed an OSC for Modification of Custody/Visitation. The hearing is on September 8th. I was already in-process of

preparing an OSC for Modification of our Holiday schedule as the current order had key omissions that were Ordered at triall including our daughter's birthday and wrong days and times for religious holidays. I was going to ile the OSC in the next day to see if I could get this consolidated and heard with my ex's modification. Is there a way to do that in L.A. Superior Court? Just let them know we have a hearing date on calendar already for the same issue?

If there already is a hearing coming up on the same issues (visitation modification) that you want to change, then ask for what you want in your response. No need to file a new request for order unless you have different issues to bring up.

Use your response to request the modification in the orders that you want..

Note this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on. Each situation is fact specific and court specific, and it is not possible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and court pleadings filed in the case. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship

Recommended articles about Family law