My Ex-employer(they terminated my employment), In particular my supervisor miss behaved with me. I think he is discriminate.

Asked about 1 year ago - Houston, TX

when I went to discuss my options after the termination with my ex-employer my supervisor raised his voice , forced me to leave the company premises forcefully and did not allow me to talk to the HR for my insurance termination and benefits.Also I think he would not have talked to me like this if I was not a women and I was american national. I have no proof for that. What should I do next. I have good terms with company otherwise I have already signed the termination agreement. But I am feeling very bad and insulted as other people in company heard him when he was raising his voice. He is not the owner of the company but just a supervisor. Please suggest.

1. Richard Stephen Jaffe

Answered . In order for it to be discrimination of a legal nature it the actions must be bade upon age, race, gender, sex or some other constitutionally protected right. I suggest you meet with an employment lawyer or a civil rights attorney in your area if you feel you have been discirimated against.

Any response given is not to be taken as legal advice or to create an attorney client relationship.