My ex does not want to pay child support he wants to buy things and present the receipts as the child support is that right?

Homestead, FL |

He has never helped me and now that my son has started kinder he wants to buy lunches and maybe give me gas monery but if he is to find out i was to spend it on other stuff like bills he disagrees. only to his son he says

This is not the way it works. Child support is required and it is based on the incomes of both parents. In addition to child support, the father is required to contribute towards health insurance, medical expenses and day care if there is a day care expense. In some cases, a judge may allow payment of expenses instead of child support, but this is extremely rare.
You should speak to an attorney about having court ordered child support established and enforced.

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support