My ex boyfriend is in jail right now & has a court date coming up. About how long will he be in for?

Needles, CA |
Filed under: Criminal charges

He has these 3 charges against him: forged acces card [pc484g(A)] & also has burglary [pc459] & REC KNWN STOLN PROP $400+ [pc496(A)]

1. There is no way for me, or any attorney here, to know what your ex might get sentenced to. Every case is unique and it depends on the particular facts of the case (and here, especially the dollar amount involved), his record (if any), the judge, the DA, the jurisdiction and to some extent his attorney.

2. there is no way to tell, as this would be dependent on the outcome of the case and there can be no way to determine what the outcome will be without further information... i would suggest you speak to the attorney handling the case as this would be the best person to give a judgement as to where the case stands