My Ex boy friend has been threatening me to post our sex tape on the internet can he go to jail for that?

Asked over 1 year ago - Springfield, VA

my ex has been threatening me to post our sex tape since we broke up. if i don't talk to him. i saw he posted our sex tape online but deleted. I still can see the link online with my name just don't have the actual VDO. I broke up with him because he is a drug dealer. he grows large amount of marijuana. Can he is going to jail for posting the sex tape? or threatening me with emails? and i know he is growing weeds just really dont know where he lives now can the cop still tracking his activity and send him to prison? i want him to go to jail for both crimes.

1. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

2

1

Answered . Make a report to your local police department. Most states have laws making it illegal to post any photos or digital recordings of other persons in a state of undress without their consent.

2. Ruth Elaine McMahon

Answered . Report this to the authorities. They'll be able to locate him He is in serious trouble if he is threatening you or posting a sex tape online - and being a drug dealer.