My Ex boy friend has been threatening me to post our sex tape on the internet can he go to jail for that?

Springfield, VA |

my ex has been threatening me to post our sex tape since we broke up. if i don't talk to him. i saw he posted our sex tape online but deleted. I still can see the link online with my name just don't have the actual VDO. I broke up with him because he is a drug dealer. he grows large amount of marijuana. Can he is going to jail for posting the sex tape? or threatening me with emails? and i know he is growing weeds just really dont know where he lives now can the cop still tracking his activity and send him to prison? i want him to go to jail for both crimes.

1. Make a report to your local police department. Most states have laws making it illegal to post any photos or digital recordings of other persons in a state of undress without their consent.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/

2. Report this to the authorities. They'll be able to locate him He is in serious trouble if he is threatening you or posting a sex tape online - and being a drug dealer.