My ex and I have visitation plans for him to pick up our daughter every weekend Friday pm to Sunday pm . . .

Asked over 1 year ago - Flemington, NJ

He has not shown up for his scheduled visit with her for the past 3 weeks and now that I have plans for her this weekend he is demanding I make her available to him and is threatening me with court. I feel like if he has the right not to show up consistently then why should I not be allowed to keep our family plans with her this weekend? Do I have to let her go?

1. Ronald Glenn Lieberman

Pro

1

Answered . Keep your plans and offer him the following weekend. If that no-show situation continues, file a motion to change the parenting time schedule.

2. Yolanda Navarrete

Answered . I agree 100% with Mr. Lieberman.