My employer went transposed my social security number. Need help as to how to fix and what to expect.

Constructive discharge, they are aware bcbs wants reimbursement for claims under wrong ss number. I have been trying to fix for a year. I am afaid unemployment will think I have worked for the entire year since no wages were submitted under my correct social and deny me coverage or hearing. How is this going to effect social security and will effect anything I am not aware of.

Englewood, FL -

Attorney Answers (1)

Robert C. Alston

Robert C. Alston

Social Security Lawyers - Zephyrhills, FL

This is a duplicate post.

Actual legal advice can only be provided by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, with experience in the area... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.