My employer has me come in everyday and then sends me home i clocked in and they have crossed out my time for the last 2 days

Mount Healthy, OH |

he is having me come in everyday and sends me home after clocking in . he wants me to quit he doesnt want to fire me . i have worked for this company for approx 7 years . i am a landscaper. he tells me that there isnt any work for me but sends the other people out every day. i am the only african- american that works there- and considered a foreman. it takes me a half hour to 45 mins to get to work everyday. do i have a case or not-

I'm sorry no one answered your question. I know that there are talented attorneys from your state who answer questions on this forum. Perhaps reask your question and someone will be of assistance. Lots of luck to you.

Mr. Reimer is licensed to practice law in NJ and NY. His response here is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter in question. Many times the questioner may leave out details which would make the reply unsuitable. Mr. Reimer strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their own state to acquire more information about this issue.