My employer has me come in everyday and then sends me home i clocked in and they have crossed out my time for the last 2 days

Asked almost 3 years ago - Mount Healthy, OH

he is having me come in everyday and sends me home after clocking in . he wants me to quit he doesnt want to fire me . i have worked for this company for approx 7 years . i am a landscaper. he tells me that there isnt any work for me but sends the other people out every day. i am the only african- american that works there- and considered a foreman. it takes me a half hour to 45 mins to get to work everyday. do i have a case or not-

1. Eric Zev Reimer

Answered . I'm sorry no one answered your question. I know that there are talented attorneys from your state who answer questions on this forum. Perhaps reask your question and someone will be of assistance. Lots of luck to you.