My employer do not want to pay prevailing wage , can i use this as a reason during naturalization

Harlingen, TX |

during labor certification me and my employer signed in labor cert prevailing wage of 82,500, but after i 140 approval they force me to sign a 48000 per annum wage for 3 years before i can get prevailing wage, i got my g.c. before starting to work with them, if i dont work with them ,can i use this as a reason during naturalization the reason why i dont work with my petitioning employer

1. I've shared your question with Avvo's immigration law forum, where your question may be seen by more attorneys who practice in this area of the law.

*** All legal actions have time limits, called statutes of limitation. If you miss the deadline for filing your claim, you will lose the opportunity to pursue your case. Please consult with an experienced employment attorney as soon as possible to better preserve your rights. *** Marilynn Mika Spencer provides information on Avvo as a service to the public, primarily when general information may be of assistance. Avvo is not an appropriate forum for an in-depth response or a detailed analysis. These comments are for information only and should not be considered legal advice. Legal advice must pertain to specific, detailed facts. No attorney-client relationship is created based on this information exchange. *** Marilynn Mika Spencer is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, and can appear before administrative agencies throughout the country. She is eligible to represent clients in other states on a pro hac vice basis. ***