My employer called me up at 1 am cussing me out over a bad rating I gave him online

Dyersburg, TN |

I work for Pizza delivery and he has been ripping off my runs and giving them to other drivers all week. We have been having BAD weather and I was the only driver he was supposed to stop deliveries if I said I didn't want to take them but, cont. to make me go.. he has been trying to get me to quit all week EVERYONE at work sees it. also, there is nothing but, ice in our parking lot I feel once and got hurt ( he filed no incident report ) I asked if he can get the parking lot done he says " there is nothing he can do" yet this is "his" store???

It cut off the part that I was asking about Last night he calls me at 1 am cursing at me because I gave him a bad review on the pizza he made .. I want to know if I have a case for harassment and or a civil suit .. also He knows I am a basketcase I am on disability for mental issues and YES he knows ALL about it he even filed papers out for my SSI worker. to add on more he is still harassing me tonight I tried to order food for my family and a few friends who were here he refused to make my order called and said he was canceling it THEN removed me completely from the schedule and told other employees he was firing me .. I have done nothing wrong but rate his pizza as 0 ..

1. 1. You are on disability and working? Be careful. Working could jeopardize your disability

2. My suggestion is to quit that job and move on. I don't see the makings of a good lawsuit here.

3. If you were legitimately hurt, file a First Report of Work Injury with the Tennessee Department of Labor and ask the employer to provide medical care. Be prepared for that claim to be denied because right now, it will just look like sour grapes.

If you would like a consultation, call (865) 522-9000 to make an appointment. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

2. As an "at will" employee, he unfortunately can treat you terribly. I would seriously suggest just getting another job

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.