My employer called me up at 1 am cussing me out over a bad rating I gave him online

Asked 12 months ago - Dyersburg, TN

I work for Pizza delivery and he has been ripping off my runs and giving them to other drivers all week. We have been having BAD weather and I was the only driver he was supposed to stop deliveries if I said I didn't want to take them but, cont. to make me go.. he has been trying to get me to quit all week EVERYONE at work sees it. also, there is nothing but, ice in our parking lot I feel once and got hurt ( he filed no incident report ) I asked if he can get the parking lot done he says " there is nothing he can do" yet this is "his" store???

It cut off the part that I was asking about Last night he calls me at 1 am cursing at me because I gave him a bad review on the pizza he made .. I want to know if I have a case for harassment and or a civil suit .. also He knows I am a basketcase I am on disability for mental issues and YES he knows ALL about it he even filed papers out for my SSI worker. to add on more he is still harassing me tonight I tried to order food for my family and a few friends who were here he refused to make my order called and said he was canceling it THEN removed me completely from the schedule and told other employees he was firing me .. I have done nothing wrong but rate his pizza as 0 ..

1. Edwin Arnold Anderson

Pro

1

Answered . 1. You are on disability and working? Be careful. Working could jeopardize your disability

2. My suggestion is to quit that job and move on. I don't see the makings of a good lawsuit here.

3. If you were legitimately hurt, file a First Report of Work Injury with the Tennessee Department of Labor and ask the employer to provide medical care. Be prepared for that claim to be denied because right now, it will just look like sour grapes.

2. Christopher Daniel Leroi

1

Answered . As an "at will" employee, he unfortunately can treat you terribly. I would seriously suggest just getting another job