My E's parents won temporary custody of my 3 yr . old son . What forms do I need in order to get custody of my son ?

Yuma, AZ |

Never was married to my son's father . My ex just got deployed in December 2012 , My ex in laws hid a tape recorder in my son's stroller without my knowledge and recorded me screaming and yelling at my fiancée and my son crying in the background in our home . It's been a month since they have let me seen or talk to my son . They are taking my son to see a shrink ( not court ordered )

There's no one form that is guaranteed to work for you. You need to consult in private with an attorney in your area. In the meantime, you should probably attend some kind of therapy yourself, so you can produce evidence that you're working on the screaming at people thing.

Please read the following notice: <br> <br> Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District of Oregon, and cannot give advice about the laws of other jurisdictions. All comments on this site are intended for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. No posts or comments on this site are in any way confidential. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: | Online:

Thank you very much for your advice. I have been attending an anger management class for almost 2 months now I have 2 more classes left and I will get my certificate which I plan to show the judge. I also decided to sign up into a parenting class , I will start that class once I finish with my other class. Thank you very much for your time.

The maricopa county court website has great forms for doing pretty much anything you need in a domestic relations/custody case. You're going to have to ask that temporary custody end and that you get your child back, but you'll need some evidence demonstrating to the court why they should do this, when to their mind a child is safe and happy where it is presently.

Anyone viewing this web site should not act on any information contained on this site without seeking professional counsel from an attorney. Use of this web site and/or transmission of information to the firm is not intended to create, and should not be construed as creating, an attorney-client relationship with the firm or any of its attorneys. If you choose to communicate with the firm or any of its attorneys or other personnel through this web site, do not transmit any confidential or sensitive information by e-mail until you have spoken to an attorney from our firm either by telephone or in person. This web site may be considered advertising under applicable laws and ethical rules. The Law Offices of Brent D. Harris, PLLC do not seek to represent anyone in any state where lawyers in the firm are not admitted to practice, or in any state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.

Recommended articles about Family law