My E's parents won temporary custody of my 3 yr . old son . What forms do I need in order to get custody of my son ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Yuma, AZ

Never was married to my son's father . My ex just got deployed in December 2012 , My ex in laws hid a tape recorder in my son's stroller without my knowledge and recorded me screaming and yelling at my fiancée and my son crying in the background in our home . It's been a month since they have let me seen or talk to my son . They are taking my son to see a shrink ( not court ordered )

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Brent D Harris

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . The maricopa county court website has great forms for doing pretty much anything you need in a domestic relations/custody case. You're going to have to ask that temporary custody end and that you get your child back, but you'll need some evidence demonstrating to the court why they should do this, when to their mind a child is safe and happy where it is presently.

    Anyone viewing this web site should not act on any information contained on this site without seeking professional... more
  2. Jay Bodzin

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . There's no one form that is guaranteed to work for you. You need to consult in private with an attorney in your area. In the meantime, you should probably attend some kind of therapy yourself, so you can produce evidence that you're working on the screaming at people thing.

    Please read the following notice:

    Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,789 answers this week

3,103 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,789 answers this week

3,103 attorneys answering