My divorce papers state my ex and I must live in same city and kids are to attend those schools, what are my rights if he moves

Delaware, OH |

we have shared parenting of our oldest child but I have custody of our youngest but he does take him half the time also

1. Your rights remain the same if yur ex moves, although custody and visitation arrangements might need to be modified.

2. If he moves, most courts require him to obtain a modified parenting time order before moving the children. Your rights remain the same; the schedule you see your children may change radically. if the two of you can't agree, then it becomes a best interests analysis.

This is not legal advice. I am not your lawyer because I answer a question intended for general information only. Don't rely on what you read here without consulting an attorney. Thank you!

Traffic tickets topics