Skip to main content

My divorce case was dismis about 3 days ago, what can i do?

Dallas, TX |

i trusted my husband taking action on this case, i guess once the judge denied the decree, he let it be dismiss, i went to but don't know what papers to print out to get it reopen, what can i do

Attorney Answers 1


File a motion to reinstate, serve your husband, get the hearing set, notify your husband, appear before the judge to ask the case be reinstated. Present an order reinstating the case and ask the judge to sign it. I think you'd be better served to get an attorney involved at this point.

I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you would like to discuss this or other isues.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

1 comment



thank you

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics