My disposition report from billings court,MT it said Finding :dismissed by court what is that mean?

Asked 11 months ago - Fort Collins, CO

i didnt show in the court or front the judge but i sent letter for them explain what happened

1. Christopher Daniel Leroi

3

Best Answer

Answered . It sounds like your case, which I assume to be criminal - even though you have posted this under family law and civil law - was dismissed. However, none of us can tell, not knowing what the case involved and not seeing the report. Call the clerk who generated the report in Billings, MT and ask.

2. Rebecca Irene Gumaer

1

1

Answered . Colorado attorneys can only answer questions regarding Colorado law. It would be best for you to contact an attorney in Billings, MT.