My disposition report from billings court,MT it said Finding :dismissed by court what is that mean?

Fort Collins, CO |

i didnt show in the court or front the judge but i sent letter for them explain what happened

It sounds like your case, which I assume to be criminal - even though you have posted this under family law and civil law - was dismissed. However, none of us can tell, not knowing what the case involved and not seeing the report. Call the clerk who generated the report in Billings, MT and ask.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

2. Colorado attorneys can only answer questions regarding Colorado law. It would be best for you to contact an attorney in Billings, MT.

You can reach Rebecca I. Gumaer by phone or email. Rebecca I. Gumaer is an attorney licensed in the state and federal courts of Colorado. This answer is for general information only and does not create an attorney client relationship between Rebecca I. Gumaer and any person. You should schedule a consultation with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your legal issues.