My disability case is in the hands of adj and the staus says pending. what exactly does this mean Is it a good sign or what?

Jacksons Gap, AL |

my disability is pending with adj of alabama what does this mean

1. This simply means that a Judge is reviewing the evidence in your claim and once they are finished a decision will be rendered. Based on your facts, I am not sure if you had to appear for a hearing, but if you are at the hearing level and have NOT appeared yet, the Judge will issue a hearing if they feel issues in your claim need to be clarified or hashed out. Based on your question however, a status of "pending" simply means your case is being reviewed and I wouldn't view it as anything but that.

Any information obtained from this answer should not be treated as legal advice and in no way creates the existance, or appearance, of an attorney-client relationship.

Social security topics