My daughters father passed 3 months ago he was illegal in this country can she recive benifits

Plant City, FL |
Filed under: Immigration

i wanna apply but dont know if shes elegible

Your question is unclear. What benefits are you talking about? Your daughter is clearly eligible if, for example, your daugther's father bought life insurance or similar policies and made your daughter the beneficiary. However, if, you mean government benefits, I suggest consulting a lawyer who practices in that area, for example Social Security.

More information is needed to answer your question.

For more detailed information, you may contact an experienced immigration lawyer at Bogle & Chang law firm to confidentially discuss the case and how we can help. We handle immigration cases in all 50 states. Our law firm information is provided below.

Good luck to you.

Nikiki T. Bogle, Esq
Immigration Legal Team
Bogle & Chang, LLC
Email: ntb@boglechang.com
Phone: (800) 342-1733 ext. 101
Web: www.immigrationlegalteam.com
National Immigration Lawyers
We handle immigration cases in all 50 states and foreign countries worldwide.

If you wish to find out what help is available for your daughter, please take a moment to consult with a professional. A quick phone consultation to an attorney will answer many of your questions for a small fee.

This attorney is Board Certified, speaks Spanish and French, and has an office in Florida. For more information on her credentials, click through to the Blog or web site.