My daughter went to prison to finish a 5 month sentence, she had a lawyer give her mother and father the (grandparents)

Asked 7 months ago - Longview, TX

power of attorney of her two children of whom she was never married to the father, she has primary custody and the father has usual visitation (1st,3rd,5th weekend) upon the visitation with the father he has refused to return the child, question is with grandparents legal papers do they have a leg to stand on until the mother gets out, the father does not work, own a vehicle and moves from friends house to house, has no way to provide, during this time he has also served time in jail for over a month.

1. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

Answered . These facts do not make sense at all. I think you may mean custody. She can agree legally to give the father of his own children custody.