My daughter was sexually assaulted by a male teacher at her school and we need to know what type of lawyer to look for?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Marysville, WA

The school is not being cooperative, they are trying to assist the accused, and this is the male teacher's 3rd incident involving sexual touching this year.

1. Answered . This is a civil rights Title IX case. You need an experienced federal civil rights lawyer with Title IX and Education rights experience. I am currently representing the parents of a young child that was sexually abused at school. These cases are not simple, they require legal expertise and understanding of school law and bureaucracy. Feel free to contact me at Justice@DefendMyRight.com or call me for a free consultation.
    --
    Ernest Saadiq Morris
    Law Office - www.DefendMyRight.com
    Director, Urban Youth Justice Initiative (Urban Youth Justice) -
    www.UrbanYouthJustice.org
    Tele: 888-938-7770 ext. 1