My daughter was sexually assaulted by a male teacher at her school and we need to know what type of lawyer to look for?

Asked over 1 year ago - Marysville, WA

The school is not being cooperative, they are trying to assist the accused, and this is the male teacher's 3rd incident involving sexual touching this year.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Ernest Saadiq Morris

    Contributor Level 5

    Answered . This is a civil rights Title IX case. You need an experienced federal civil rights lawyer with Title IX and Education rights experience. I am currently representing the parents of a young child that was sexually abused at school. These cases are not simple, they require legal expertise and understanding of school law and bureaucracy. Feel free to contact me at or call me for a free consultation.
    Ernest Saadiq Morris
    Law Office -
    Director, Urban Youth Justice Initiative (Urban Youth Justice) -
    Tele: 888-938-7770 ext. 1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,576 answers this week

3,165 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,576 answers this week

3,165 attorneys answering