My daughter was injured by a gym teacher in school.

Asked 6 months ago - Minneapolis, MN

My daughter was hit full force by her teacher in the hand playing dodge ball,Her hand immediately hurt.The teacher looked said she was fine,sent her to her next class.There was instant swelling.This happened at 1:30pm.She was in the hall crying another teacher said what's wrong was taken to the office,they gave her an ice pack told her go to class.They didn't let her get pain meds,which are in their office for her & her sisters,they didn't let her call home.Her dad picked her up at 3:15 from school took her to the Children's hosp.ER little finger broke so bad they had to wait for a hand specialist to come in from his home.She has to see another hand specialist in 14 0r 18 days.What can we do that they let her suffer all day. She is in a cast and sling.She was in severe pain all day .

A teacher had looked at her hand in class and said it didn't look good at all. The child has had other broken bones so she knows what it feels like and knows the symptoms of broken bones.No one would give her the chance to call home or even get Pain medication that is sitting in their office.

1. Tricia Dwyer

1

Best Answer

Answered . You may confer with an attorney at this time as to the pain and suffering and other issues regarding your daughter. Full details need to be known as you raised multiple potential legal issues. Tricia Dwyer Esq.

2. Sara Marie Grant Rojas

Answered . You should hire an attorney experienced in civil litigation and personal injury claims.

3. Maury Devereau Beaulier

Answered . You must first demonstrate that the school was somehow negligent. If they were negligent, you must demonstrate that they were causally related damages. As a result, the full review of your case would be required. You should consult with counsel.