My daughter was born with vacteral syndrome

Asked about 2 years ago - Kingwood, TX

On 11/14/2002 I had an ovarian cyst removed. I asked why so much boold work and nurese stated well we need to make sure youarent pregnant. I went under surgery at 8am my husband was advised to return at 3 pm and that I would be in recovery about 3pm. However when I was in recovery It was 12 mid night I dont know wht happened from 3pm - 12 mid 9 hrs had passed. I was on morphine and I stayed addmitted for 4 days instead of 1 due to fever. On 12/12/2005 I found out that I was 8weeks pregnant and that lead to being 4 weeks while I underwent surgery. Now my daughter was born with multiple medical complications and she suffers today . Could I suit for her benefit

3

Answered . A local med mal lawyer can order the medical records and send them to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Evan Matthew Oshan

2

Answered . You may have an action for wrongful birth, check with a medical malpractice attorney in your state. Use the avvo attorney search bar for referrals.

3. Kevin Coluccio

1

Answered . You should talk with a local medical malpractice attorney.