My daughter was born with vacteral syndrome

Kingwood, TX |

On 11/14/2002 I had an ovarian cyst removed. I asked why so much boold work and nurese stated well we need to make sure youarent pregnant. I went under surgery at 8am my husband was advised to return at 3 pm and that I would be in recovery about 3pm. However when I was in recovery It was 12 mid night I dont know wht happened from 3pm - 12 mid 9 hrs had passed. I was on morphine and I stayed addmitted for 4 days instead of 1 due to fever. On 12/12/2005 I found out that I was 8weeks pregnant and that lead to being 4 weeks while I underwent surgery. Now my daughter was born with multiple medical complications and she suffers today . Could I suit for her benefit

You may have an action for wrongful birth, check with a medical malpractice attorney in your state. Use the avvo attorney search bar for referrals.

(206) 335-3880. We retain experts and begin contingency fees at 29%. However, communication through Avvo does not constitute legal representation. Representation by this law firm can only be established through a written agreement executed by both attorney and client. In the absence of such express representation agreement, this law firm does not represent the recipient or reader and no person or party should rely upon statements, opinions or advice contained herein.

You should talk with a local medical malpractice attorney.

A local med mal lawyer can order the medical records and send them to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes