My daughter is only 17 she never been arrested and is accused of a robbery this is her first offense what will happen

Indianapolis, IN |

they trying to say she drove to Crawfordsville Indiana an picked up a girl and drove her o Indianapolis Indiana where two dudes jumped out and said give m your money and kicked her out of the car. then the girl went to a door and someone said this sounds like ( my daughter name )

1. You really need to get her a lawyer right away. This is a very serious charge and she needs help immediately. She is facing serious time if convicted. I hope that helps.

2. Robbery can be charged as either a Class C or Class B Felony in Indiana. Class C Felonies carry sentences of 2-8 years in prison. Class B Felonies carry sentences of 6-20 years in prison. Go find her an attorney, immediately.