My daughter is in the process of selling my home without my permission, what would be the course i should take change trustees.

Wilmington, DE |

she is on the deed partially would this make a difference,,,,,,

the question seems to be mixing terms. Why is a trustee involved? If the house is owned by a trust then she shouldn't be on the title. If she is on the title then one needs to look to the exact nature of the split title to see whether one party can sell the real estate without the other parties consenting.

I can' really give a specific answer because the question does not have enough information. If your daughter is the trustee of a trust that holds your real estate and you are the beneficiary of the trust and want to remove her, the trust document may outline whether you have removal power. In absence of removal power, Delaware law allows beneficiaries to remove trustees in certain circumstances. You need to consult an estate planning attorney.

This is a serious issue for which you should consult an attorney immediately. Based upon your questions and its ambiguous use of terms, I cannot answer it with any certainty.