Skip to main content

My daughter is in a federal prison she wants sue for medical malpractice twice this physician has made medical mistakes

Midland, TX |

my grandbaby died as of result of his negligent one pregnancy
second he removed a uterus without consent and cut her bladder

Attorney Answers 3

  1. I am sorry for your daughter's injuries.

    What is your question? Sounds like you need to help her find a lawyer.

  2. Medical malpractice claims are very difficult to bring in Texas these days. If your daughter wants to have a medical malpractice attorney evaluate her situation, my suggestion would be for her/you to get a complete copy of her medical records for the dates in question. Then, when you go in to consult with a medical malpractice attorney, you will have what they need to efficiently evaluate the case.

  3. She can certainly have a local Midland lawyer investigate. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a top-rated Avvo lawyer with a low contingency fee within a couple miles of your home/prison. Good luck.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics