Skip to main content

My daughter is denying applying for a credit card with me and charging me out of anger and resentment i live in pa whatcan i do

Gettysburg, PA |

she is doing this out of anger she did apply with me now its her word against mine what can i do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You have not provided enough information. I highly recommend contacting a criminal defense attorney or the public defender and discuss your options. Providing any more details over the internet may compromise your case.


It is not clear whether you have been charged with a crime. If so, you should retain an experienced criminal defense attorney.


Maybe you should re-post your question - not sure if there are criminal charges pending. But do not discuss the facts of the incident on this or any other public forum.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.


I agree with both attorneys. There is insufficient information to offer advice beyond speaking privately with counsel. Do not provide further details on this public website or elsewhere on the Internet.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer