Skip to main content

My daughter is a meth addict & uses marijuana. She takes Vicodin, Xanax, & Effexor legally. Can we get her driver's license

Long Beach, CA |

revoked? My husband is her conservator. Can we refuse to buy her a car? She recently came into a large sum of money. The court ordered the release of funds for a vehicle purchase but we think she should not be driving at all. Please help. Our lawyer does not know.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Yes. Contact DMV, explain and meet with DMV.


Call the CA DMV directly. Explain that husband is conservator, then the situation.

Clark County, Nevada practitioner.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer