My daughter has a bench warrant issued for unpaid traffic tickets in Gwinnett County. Do we need a lawyer

Lawrenceville, GA |

We just found out there is a bench warrant issued for unpaid tickets from approximately 3 years ago. What do we do? How do we go about taking care of this situation?

1. You should have an attorney to try and reach a resolution that will keep your daughter from serving any time and to try and save her license from a lengthy suspension. I would be happy to help. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
    Regards,
    M. Jason Rhoades

2. You should hire a lawyer your daughter with this matter. Should she be stopped for any reason it is likely she would be taken into custody. Feel free to contact me should you need more guidance or counsel. With regards,

P. Darrell Kimbrell

3. You should hire a lawyer your daughter with this matter. Should she be stopped for any reason it is likely she would be taken into custody. Feel free to contact me should you need more guidance or counsel. With regards,

P. Darrell Kimbrell