MY daughter gave me permission to use 2 of her charge cards along with a car in her name, then charge ed me with fraud.

Asked over 1 year ago - Pittsburgh, PA

My daughter gave me permission to use the charge as long as I paid.which I have.When she found out i had a job in Florida filed fraud charges,

1. 5

Answered . You are telling too much of the story. Speak to an Avvo attorney from Pittsburgh who can better advise you in your situation

2. 4

Answered . I agree with what had been said so far. Do not post anymore details on this public website or elsewhere on the Internet. You need to discuss this with qualified counsel. Most of us here, myself included, will provide you with a no-cost consultation. Take advantage of that opportunity to speak privately with suitable counsel practicing in Allegheny Co.
    Bill Jones
    (412) 551-4960
    wajonesjresq@gmail.com

3. 4

Answered . This will make for an awkward Christmas, however, its questionable as to whether actual charges will e filed unless the prosecutor can prove that you didn't have permission. Best to get a lawyer and straighten this out.

4. 2

Answered . You have an interesting relationship with ugly our daughter. It is suggested that you take up the offer made by Mr. Jones.