MY daughter gave me permission to use 2 of her charge cards along with a car in her name, then charge ed me with fraud.

Pittsburgh, PA |

My daughter gave me permission to use the charge as long as I paid.which I have.When she found out i had a job in Florida filed fraud charges,

1. This will make for an awkward Christmas, however, its questionable as to whether actual charges will e filed unless the prosecutor can prove that you didn't have permission. Best to get a lawyer and straighten this out.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

2. You are telling too much of the story. Speak to an Avvo attorney from Pittsburgh who can better advise you in your situation

Thomas Kenny tom@askphillylawyer.com 2152668544 Specific legal advice can only be given with full knowledge of all of the facts and circumstances of your situation. Posting a question on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. All questions you post will be available to the public; do not include confidential information in your question. If you would like to consult with me privately, you may do so.

3. I agree with what had been said so far. Do not post anymore details on this public website or elsewhere on the Internet. You need to discuss this with qualified counsel. Most of us here, myself included, will provide you with a no-cost consultation. Take advantage of that opportunity to speak privately with suitable counsel practicing in Allegheny Co.
    Bill Jones
    (412) 551-4960
    wajonesjresq@gmail.com

4. You have an interesting relationship with ugly our daughter. It is suggested that you take up the offer made by Mr. Jones.