MY daughter gave me permission to use 2 of her charge cards along with a car in her name, then charge ed me with fraud.

Asked over 1 year ago - Pittsburgh, PA

My daughter gave me permission to use the charge as long as I paid.which I have.When she found out i had a job in Florida filed fraud charges,

Attorney answers (4)

  1. 5

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You are telling too much of the story. Speak to an Avvo attorney from Pittsburgh who can better advise you in your situation

    Thomas Kenny 2152668544 Specific legal advice can only be given with full knowledge of all... more
  2. 4

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with what had been said so far. Do not post anymore details on this public website or elsewhere on the Internet. You need to discuss this with qualified counsel. Most of us here, myself included, will provide you with a no-cost consultation. Take advantage of that opportunity to speak privately with suitable counsel practicing in Allegheny Co.
    Bill Jones
    (412) 551-4960

  3. 4

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . This will make for an awkward Christmas, however, its questionable as to whether actual charges will e filed unless the prosecutor can prove that you didn't have permission. Best to get a lawyer and straighten this out.

    No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT... more
  4. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You have an interesting relationship with ugly our daughter. It is suggested that you take up the offer made by Mr. Jones.

Related Topics

Criminal charges

Criminal charges are formal accusations in court that someone has committed a crime. Criminal charges have many classifications and degrees of severity.

Daniel P. Hilf

Driving While License Suspended

Driving While License Suspended or Revoked in Michigan is a misdemeanor offense (according to MCL 257.904(3)(a)) that carries a maximum potential jail sentence of up to 93 days, and/or a... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,581 answers this week

3,751 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,581 answers this week

3,751 attorneys answering