My daughter didn't fill out an I 94 form for her daughter when entering the USA. My daughter is a USA citizen and is filing both

Powder Springs, GA |

a I -130 and a I-485 for her daughter but needs information from the I 94 form. How does she proceed ?

1. By retaining an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, as the daughter may already be a US citizen. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. She actually may very much be a USC already. Consultation with an immigration attorney might help to clarify this issue.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. How did the granddaughter enter without an I94? Are you sure the granddaughter is not already a US citizen?

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics