My daughter didn't fill out an I 94 form for her daughter when entering the USA. My daughter is a USA citizen and is filing both

Asked almost 2 years ago - Powder Springs, GA

a I -130 and a I-485 for her daughter but needs information from the I 94 form. How does she proceed ?

1. 6

1

Answered . She actually may very much be a USC already. Consultation with an immigration attorney might help to clarify this issue.

2. 5

Answered . By retaining an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, as the daughter may already be a US citizen. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. 5

Answered . Agree

4. 5

Answered . How did the granddaughter enter without an I94? Are you sure the granddaughter is not already a US citizen?