My date of birth is incorrect on my speeding ticket, is this a ground for dismissal?

Asked about 1 year ago - Pasadena, CA

my date of birth is in june, on my ticket it is august. is this error a ground for dismissal, please advise

1. Greg Thomas Hill

3

1

Answered . No. It really does not make your speed any slower.

You should be careful about even pointing this out, except as an aside as to his or her attention to detail and how it might be characteristic of his attention to detail to what your speed was.

2. William Stanley Fitch

3

Answered . No, it just makes the ticket or difficult to find within the system. Minor errors of this matter are commonly and routinely fixed at the arraignment.

3. Peter John Marek

2

Answered . I would say no. This is a clerical error that is easily remedied. Best to talk to Andrew Roberts or Greg Hill in your area. Both are excellent and offer free consultations. Good luck. Hope this helps?

4. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

2

Answered . No- get an attorney to fight ticket.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY
  5. Michael Adam Haber

Pro

3

Answered . I don't know about CA but it is a resounding "no" in FL. You can try to impeach the issuing officer with his error but, again in FL, that probably will neither gain you any tactical momentum nor any favor with the court.