Skip to main content

My Dad wants to apply for naturalization he only presence in the United States is 30 months he is a Green Card holder

Las Vegas, NV |

His green card expires on 04/02/2022

Attorney Answers 2


What exactly is your question? It is unclear what you are trying to ask.

DISCLAIMER: The information appearing here is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice to any individual or entity. We urge you to contact us at (818) 639-2692 or or consult with your own legal advisor before taking any action based on information appearing here.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


He has to be a continuous resident in the US for 5 years to be eligible for citizenship. 30 months is not enough.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics