My criminal record is in the state of Hawaii. Do I need to consult with an attorney in Hawaii to get my record expunged?

Honolulu, HI |

I have two criminal charges.

1. You need to contact a criminal defense attorney in HI to assist you. I don't know what the laws are in your state nor what your options are, but an attorney there will assist you.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

2. Yes - use criminal attorney in Hawaii

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.