My credit union doesn't have the original document that shows the agreement, can i sue them? and what can i sue them for?

Asked about 1 year ago - Ogden, UT

they copy of the agreement they have with my signature, shows my drivers licence, which covers the portion of the document containing the condensed agreement.

1. Matthew G Koyle

Answered . Have they done something wrong other than making a bad copy? What are you looking to achieve? If you have failed to pay a loan they can probably still collect from you on the basis of what is called "quantum meruit." You would probably be wise to meet with a local attorney to discuss your situation.

2. Renee Mayerson Cannella

Answered . You don't give enough information to respond to a question.