Skip to main content

My cousing was convicted for a sex offense more than 15 yrs. ago. because the girl was underage not for any sexual assult.

Houston, TX |

he was embarrased to register as a sex offender therefore did not complied w/his probation. now he is serving a 6 year sentence for this crime; for not reporting to his probation officer,not registering as a sex offender; just because the judge was upset of him not registering as she stated in court. Is there any attorney that could defend him with this case and perhaps have hope to be early released. he has served 2 years already.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Your Cousin needs an attorney to represent him at his parole hearing.


I agree with the previous post.


contact Mary Samaan in Houston about doing a parole packet on behalf of your cousin.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer