My cousin needs a lawyer in CT for a fugitive warrant. He is currently on Rikers Island I called the office of public record in

I called the office of Public Record in Connecticut and could not get any information on the charges he faces there and I don't know what my next step is. Can someone help me please?

Jamaica, NY -

Edwin Drantivy

Edwin Drantivy

Criminal Defense Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

Re-post in the Connecticut section here on Avvo as well as New York (not sure if you already did). Also, you can ask his criminal defense attorney in the current matter for more information. If you need to retain a criminal defense attorney for him, it may make things simpler if the attorney is licensed in both New York and Connecticut, though dual admission is not mandatory.

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

Try re-posting on the CT Avvo web site. Then again any criminal defense lawyer can do this. I had a client held in FL 2 years ago with a fugitive warrant in NJ... I spoke with the police and prosecutor and convinced them not to extradite and my client was released.

John Paul Thygerson

John Paul Thygerson

Criminal Defense Attorney - Norwalk, CT

Feel free to call my office. I might be able to help you out.

Related Advice