My cousin is on parole, court order gave him a stay of his residency restrictions will this stay in affect for his 2 year parole

Pittsburg, CA |

My cousin is on parole for a sex offense crime. He went to court and got a stay of the Megans Law residency restrictions so he can live anywhere in Contra Costa county. His parole officer told him there is no restriction. My aunt want s to lease him an apartment for a year. The apartment is about 1/4 mile from a school. someone went online and found a lot of people in his situation do in fact live that distance from the parks/schools. Doesn't look there are many place in CC County where they could live otherwise. My question is what are the chances that the court will not revoke his stay. I'm told it's part of a large lawsuit that was filed against the County. My Aunt will be out her money if they make him move.

This is not something that can be quantified, or predicted.