MY county sheriff left a business card on my door saying call and leave message.

Orlando, FL |

I do owe credit cards, and also have child support issues. ( I am the receiver)

Please see the answers submitted to the previous question you submitted.

It may be possible then that the sheriff could be trying to serve you with a lawsuit or in some other capacity in connection with the child support issues. While I cannot counsel you on what to do, I, myself, would not evade him.

2. No need to post this question multiple times!

3. If you are in Orange county go to www.myorangeclerk.com and search for your name. If the action as filed in Orange county the information should be there.

No attorney-client relationship is created by answering questions in this public forum. If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship, you must contact me directly, not through this public forum. Answers are provided based on general ideas and an answer specific to your situation would require a review of all documents.