MY county sheriff left a business card on my door saying call and leave message.

Orlando, FL |

I do owe credit cards, and also have child support issues. ( I am the receiver)

Please see the answers submitted to the previous question you submitted.

It may be possible then that the sheriff could be trying to serve you with a lawsuit or in some other capacity in connection with the child support issues. While I cannot counsel you on what to do, I, myself, would not evade him.

Thank you, I have actually called the number on the card and left couple of mesages and no response back. I am the recipient on the child support part, But I know the paying part has requested it to be decreased. Than you again.

No need to post this question multiple times!

I am very sorry If my question disturbed you! I just became a memeber today, therefore it is THE FIRST TIME A POST A QUESTION. Thank you,

If you are in Orange county go to www.myorangeclerk.com and search for your name. If the action as filed in Orange county the information should be there.

No attorney-client relationship is created by answering questions in this public forum. If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship, you must contact me directly, not through this public forum. Answers are provided based on general ideas and an answer specific to your situation would require a review of all documents.