Skip to main content

My company overpaid me through no fault of my own or fraudulent means. They want me to repay it. Do I have to?

Amarillo, TX |

I switched jobs and the company I left overpaid me. I had no way of knowing because I had no security access to my time sheets after resigning. They say my time sheets were correct and it was their mistake but they want the amount repaid. Does the FLSA have any help for me or do I have to repay them?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am not a Texas attorney. But based on your fact pattern, you do not have much of an argument. Give the money back.

Employment topics

Recommended articles about Employment

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer