My Co worker needs help? She is either mentally ill or under the influence of drugs and alcohol, or a combination of them both.

Omaha, NE |

Work has been crazy since I have started working here. She has made sexual harrassement allegations towards some of the men here, and then retracted her statements. I have been doing her job for quite some time now because she cannot even function. I have complained several times to management, and nothing gets done about it. She needs serious help. Do I have any rights here it is crazy to me that she is not fired.

Sounds like you are in a real tough position. It might be best to continue letting your immediate supervisors know that you are pulling her share of the work. I would document everything (dates time etc.) and present it to your boss. If they don't want to fix the problem it could quickly become evident that it's their problem.

Your best bet is to document and avoid any time with her in private.

Recommended articles about Employment