Skip to main content

My child moved out recently to her sisters house I still maintain the apt for both of us. does she get the debit card with cs

Savannah, GA |

who keeps the debit card with her payments ,she is 161/2

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You keep the card. The court ordered support to be paid by the father to you. Until that order is modified, the father has to keep making those payments to you and you are entitled to keep and use those monies for the support of your daughter.

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer