Skip to main content

My child forwarded attorney/client privileged emails from my attorneys and me to her father. What dicipline can be enforced?

Fort Worth, TX |

My little girls father was incarcerated for non-payment of child support and my daughter is furious with me. I found out last night that she forwarded a lot of emails to and from my attorney to her father. What dicipline can be enforced?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. How old is she? She needs to be disciplined appropriately. As for the emails, demand their return and if necessary, file a court action to get them back. Talk to your lawyer.

    I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you would like to discuss this or other isues.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics